Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Go to the light


The eclipse has plunged us into darkness and peeps all over town are acting whack. I have had some oddities since my return to work but nothing I can't handle. All I can make out in the dark is the shape of things to come. And from where I sit, they look good. I will wait till the light shines on the 7th to make certain, but I am very optimistic.

A woman I know has the words "Learning to live with uncertainty" stuck to her fridge.
A bold statement indeed but a reminder that life does not go according to your plans, so shut up and Trust.

Right now, transition is occurring and transition can be depressing. Your minds ticks over,"What am I letting go off and what if I may need it again? " Eeek!

Breathe, let go of control, embrace uncertainty and wait till the Universe turns the lights on. Then you can move the furniture, don't do it in the dark. It's dangerous and difficult and you are bound to stub your toe.

No comments: