Friday, February 29, 2008

Bring it on, bring it on, bring it on


Wearing my lucky scarf from Blessed Seraph. Makes me feel fabulous. I swear it has special powers. I am sick and have 2 pitches today. he 'gorgessity' of the scarf makes me feel better.
Bring on Dr Footlights. Dr Footlights is a legend of the theatre. No matter how sick you are, you call on Dr Footlights and his quick shot of adrenalin will push you through the performance.
Today, the Fire Starter and I have been hit by a bug and we just have to get through till the curtains close.

Act One. Curtain rises.

Dreamweaver enters stage left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I hope you are feeling better. Been reading your blog now for many months and enjoy it immensely so just thought I would let you know. As a person who has had massive awakenings and enlightenment now over the past year it is great to hear your daily musings, especially interested in all things astrological and the insights gained from astro knowledge has blown me away.
Thanks again, N.(aka Airy Fairy! due to abundance of air in my chart - yes really need to work on grounding!)

Kate Forster said...

Thanks Airy Fairy, your words humble and inspire me.
Yes, feeling much better, decided to face it all head on and just get through. Stoicism does have its place at times.
Thanks for reading, I will try to keep the blog entertaining and informative.

Dreamweaver