Thursday, March 15, 2007


Mystic Medusa quotes the über Capricorn Kate Moss as saying: "It's a sin to be tired."

Yes, I agree on the Goatyness of this comment but I think it has more to do with the gold dust that she favors when recording Divinyls songs, with the morality tale that is her boyfriend, Pete Doherty.

Kate Moss is never tired, because why people?.......


Pete is a Pisces BTW, birthday 3 days ago. Explains heaps, since the two fish represent the saint and the sinner, one way or the other for the Pisceans. If he directed his attachment to being in the non local state into meditation or yoga then he could still feel whacked out without the need to get there synthetically.

Look at me with all the big ideas huh? I speak from experience though, I understand the crazy drug connection but this blog gets me into the non local state without having to chop up a line.

No judgement , no praise, just my musings on a Thursday afternoon.

No comments: