Thursday, March 22, 2007

Magic Follows Me Everywhere


I opened my affirmation book this morning and this phrase, 'Magic Follows Me Everywhere' jumped out at me, daring me to carry it with me today.

How true that affirmation is. I have come into work and spent the first 30 minutes discussing the concept of magic and its symbolism for a new client project. And so it begins.....

Magic is an interesting idea.
The best definition of Magic comes from the French scholar, Christian Jacq, who made a study of Egyptian Magic. He says: " This magic can perhaps be defined as the essential energy which circulates in the Universe of the Gods, as well as in that of humans."

To live with magic in my life or the idea that I can bend things to go my way is the stuff that sustains me, why can't things be different, when you dare to dream then anything can happen.

Magic Follows Me Everywhere!

No comments: